Monday, June 22, 2009

NZ Snow

I understand that when i made this blog i named it Aus-Snow to mainly focus on just the Australian side of snow but with NZ so close and such a beautiful snow destination, i thought id include the occasional look at whats happening in their land.

I was trying to put together a forecast for next weekend when i noticed this:


Now, im no guru when it comes to long range weather forecasting but Ive developed a decent knowledge on it as im also very interested in it, particularly around the winter months due to snowfall. This graph is showing some serious moisture landing all over NZ which is looking at focusing on the northern resorts of the south island, hopefully giving them a decent dumping

I will keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Weather Model sourced from weatherzone.com

1 comment:

  1. no worries!
    i like this post~ great writing.
    i think you can use labels in the bottom of your post too which may help with keywordS?

    oh and no worries on the website. I didn't realise it was such a big job (well I did, but I thought you enjoyed it which is why I asked you to do it!)

    But don't worry, you wont go without!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete